Types: Brass Expansion Anchors Specification, Brass Stud Anchors, Brass Fitting Anchor, pool cover Anchor. Brass Stud Anchor
Internal Tapering Module Which Enables The Anchor To Expand And To Auto Locks The Suspension Rod And Gets Into Position. It Has Larger Bearing Area and Functions Also As A Socket, Suitable For Solid Brick, Light Concrete Hollow Core Concrete Panels and Timber.
Brass Expansion Anchors Are Also Useful With Light Weight Rail Fixings. The Body Is Knurled For Improved Performance Fixture Can Be Removed And Replaced.
|Full Length (Mm)15
|Safe Static Load Tension (KN)
Material 1) Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Types (I)
2) Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Types (I)
3) High Grade Free Cutting Brass.
4) Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customer’s requirement Installation
1. Drill a Hole as Per the External Diameter of Brass Anchors
2. Hammer the Anchor into the Hole
3. Take a Required Bolt for Screwing
4. Fix It with Suitable Spanner
Brass Anchors Process
1) Embossed Surface With Two Strips And Four Segments
2) Corrosion Resistant And Hence Can Be Used In All Environments
3) Embossed Surface Provides Extra Grip
4) Inside Conical Shape Ensures Equal Expansion Of Segments While Screwing11
Brass Anchors Are Multifaceted Components And Are Able To Work Any Surface Like Brick, Concrete, Metallic Or Timber Based Surfaces. Finish
Brass Anchors Come Primarily In Natural Brass; However They Can Be Coated With Chromium Nickel, Copper Or SS For Extra Strength And Looks. All Kinds of Brass Expansion Anchors Can Be Developed as per Customer’s Specifications.